Wednesday, October 6, 2010

There's a party, and you're not invited.

I don't understand how it can be so difficult for some people to stick to something they've already agreed to. I really, really don't understand. If you know you're not going to follow through, then don't agree to it in the first place. If you genuinely thought you might, well, then you're alone on that one.

I am fed up and am not interested in apologies.

If you don't have your phone on, no one will call you. If you always say you'll turn up and but you don't, people start to see the trend. If you cry wolf enough... you know the story.

Don't expect to be invited to the next party.

____

I don't dare touch my phone for fear of losing my temper. It is great to be able to communicate to the virtual world where the rules are a bit different.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The rules are indeed different. Is this a warning? Should I not count on a certain appointment being kept?

Hmmm...

*Hugs*

Get better, My Dear.

Unknown said...

I tend to have good intentions to be at everything but then life catches up with me and tells me I don't have more than 24 hrs in a day to get everything done.

I do hope we can meet one day but to be realistic, it will have to be after November :(.

Thank God for the virtual world :).