Monday, October 4, 2010

October 4, 2010

Grumble time again. Sick. Been coughing my way through Sat and Sun. Decided to stay at home today mainly because I was feeling fairly dizzy and didn't feel I could drive safely. Hope to get better soon. Really grateful that I have really thoughtful housemates during this sick thing though =)

Asides from that, the weekend was pretty good. I had a guest arrive, in style, as expected. After one night, though, she decided to do accommodation elsewhere for the rest of her stay as I apparently live too far away from the city =) Rephrase, when she has finished partying it 3am in the morning, it is much more convenient to not have to walk/taxi home since trams will have finished then. Haha...

Great weather, once again. Time to do stuff outdoors! Yay.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah, it sucks to be sick :(.

hope you are feeling better, go dance in the sunshine, or run around in circles and pretend to chase around an imaginary dog-tail :).

have a great week!

Unknown said...

I need to catch up with you and that guest ;). I think I scheduled her for breakfast sometime later this week...

Kei said...

Thanks, guys =)

Evan, I will be unable to join you for brekkie but would love to catch up with you soon! Will try and drop by (or you come and drop by, I'll find some wacko drink for you to drink as usual)