Sunday, March 14, 2010

March 14, 2010

I played a shockingly awful game of tennis today due to physical exhaustion.

I want to take photos. If anyone ever feels like going for a walk let me know and I'll bring Ollie (my camera).

I wore a skirt for 12+ hours yesterday for the first time since the last wedding I went to (about two years ago). Actually I probably wore a dress at that wedding, not a skirt. I have decided to wear skirts at more frequent time intervals now as a sign of change. Thus do not be too surprised if you see me in a skirt (note it will probably be a long denim one as that is the only one I have that I like).

It is helpful to know what you can handle and what you can't. I am thankful that several people have taken the initiative to look after some issues that I currently am not in the position to handle. Thank you.

It came to my attention that, with the exception of weekends, I will have only 3 days off (the public holidays) from April 7 to Christmas. I will have to wear my "burnt" shirt more.

One would think if you left 5+ miscalls on a phone, the recipient would think it's at least semi-important/urgent and thus call back. Apparently, one is wrong.

On the plus side I inherited some baking trays today. Yay.

No comments: