Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sept 8, 2009

It is incredibly helpful to talk to people that have gone through similar experiences as myself so I realize I'm not going crazy. There are difficulties switching from uni to work that no one taught me in uni. You know it subconsciously, it makes sense when people say it to you, but really, it's nothing like experiencing it first-hand. Fortunately there's people around that have tried some things and have some good ideas to ensure work doesn't kill us all. For that and more, I'm thankful.

1 comment:

Peter said...

Hiya Kei - looks like you've beaten me to the workforce. Perhaps there are things you can teach me!

Also, a lot of people who I know who have started work find it full-on one way or another for a while. I guess it is indeed a case of adjusting.