Monday, June 15, 2009

Pathetic:

- Facebook quizzes. No one cares that you are 80% dirty or that you're 20% female. No one.
- Ridiculous abbreviations. Fair enough if you want to express "thx for my msg" or require "info tmr or asap" but "ilu" and "hugz"? I mean, seriously, as if virtual hugs aren't stupid enough. If you love someone, you would think you would at least have the decency to spell it out. Seriously, 8 letters, 10 including spaces, not rocket science.
- Calling people anonmyously and hanging up. If you dialled the wrong number, it doesn't hurt to say so. If you're calling to play pranks, at least do something original.

I am not in a good mood. I realize I may have offended most of my readers who probably love to do "xoxo" and even write their own Facebook quizzes. At this point in time, I couldn't care less, but I realize I might care by the end of the week, so I apologize now for later, and I do actually mean it.

Let's just blame it on Monday Blues.

1 comment:

Peter said...

You got a smile out of me here, K.

And you can't be the only one to see the downsides of the things you mentioned.