Sunday, February 19, 2012

Feb 19, 2012.

It's been an interesting couple of weeks.

Always good to catch up with old friends, especially overseas. Saw some in Singapore lately. Interesting to hear the stories people have. Interesting to hear how many opinions still haven't changed. That's cool - mine haven't much either.

There are a few questions I get asked a lot from uni friends - 1) Do you still take lots of photos, 2) Do you still do a lot of bushwalking? I've developed a new answer - which is as of 3 years ago I ceased taking photos, going bushwalking, or seeing any friends. Not completely true, but work does takes the stage most of the time and it takes significant commitment and discipline to do anything else that remotely requires effort.

Having said that, I do miss being out of the city. Anyone want to do a short trip somewhere? Day trip or longer. It's kind of to the point that if someone needs a lift to Geelong, I would almost say yes, just to get a bit of a change in scenery. Not quite, but almost.

On a completely different note, who saw Four Corners last week? I wonder how much training politicians go through to learn how to not answer questions.

1 comment:

Peter said...

I haven't been able to do much of either of those 2 things thesedays myself.

However, if I get word of some bushwalking going on (or organise it myself), I'll make sure you know.