Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December 14, 2011

Had a nice surprise today. I was told I was getting an iPad 2, or an approximate equivalent amount in cash, my choice. It feels good to be recognized. I considered the iPad but I think I will go with the cash. I'm not sure what I would do with an iPad. I can't imagine me using it that much. If anyone with an iPad thinks it's terrific let me know, I would be keen to understand what's so good about it. I don't even really know what they can do.

The window on the driver's seat of my car does not roll down automatically anymore. In the past, if you press it once, it would keep going until you pressed it again. Same with rolling it back up. Again, if anyone knows what I could've done to change this setting, let me know. I've been looking around my car to see if there is some lock function I accidentally pressed but have not as yet seen one.

Still waiting for some takers for making that cake...

No comments: