Monday, November 22, 2010

November 22, 2010

Happy birthday, "Yvonne"! Wishing you plenty of good things ahead :) When you're not too busy watching little kids swim or drawing cartoons, perhaps you would like to come over and drink all the weird drinks left in my place, and make a parma while you're at it =)

On other note, I am very, very tired. I was so tired this morning I decided to go to the drive through coffee place near my work. As soon as I bought it, I remembered why I don't generally buy from there. I really could not taste the coffee in it; it was like steamed milk. Unhappy. Fortunately had a decent coffee at lunch to make up for it. I must remember not to purchase from there again so as to prevent myself from supporting the proliferation of bad coffee in Melbourne.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you!! I had fun yesterday- and I'll be sure to pop 'round soon. I don't think I'll ask you though. It's easier if I just force my presence on you.

I'm not into little kids in THAT way... I can't wait to have some of my own :).

*Squeeze*