Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dec 22, '09 - Part B

I realized I have more to say. Been lacking in words lately but maybe now it's coming together.

Help me help you. Help others help you. Make it easier for them to help you, because someone wants to. I know it's hard.

For me, I've found it hard when I feel people don't have time, or when they don't seemingly don't care. Or perhaps they have enough problems. But I guess a lot of the time people seem "too busy" or "don't care" simply because they don't know. They don't it's hard, they don't know it's painful. I know it's not easy to say it hurts, it's not easy to say, "Hey, I've really had a bad day" or "Hey, I really need you to talk to me right now". But do it, because chances are, if you keep looking, you'll find someone out there and it'll make things better.

Help others help you. Help me help you.

I want to help.