Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oct 29, '09

I saw your photo and I suddenly remembered those feelings. They haven't died away - they're just as strong. I just have better things to do these days so I don't ponder on it. But it's still there. Quite amazed at my ability to feel such strong feelings. If only we could capture that energy and put it in some electricity grid. Not really a renewable energy, but anything to help with this Climate Change issue.

It was really warm today. I was walking outside this afternoon and I started to dread summer. Hopefully no more 45C days. Otherwise I will be living at work where air conditioning exists.

Lots of people I know finishing uni in the next few weeks. Hang in there - the end actually is now rapidly approaching. Things only get better after uni =)

It's almost the end of the year. Next year, we'll be living "in the tens". Many of us will get to live in the '20s too. How exciting.

Bring on the funky clothing and music.

No comments: