Monday, July 13, 2009

Holiday Hangover.

It appears that I did not have the swine flu leaving Melbourne. Whoppee. It does, however, appear that I have received some sort of cough from the hygienic paranoid land of Asia. I am back in Melbourne now. Fantastic.

I was upgraded to business class on my flight back to Melbourne. I suspect it was due to the flight being overbooked and my travel agent being a CX-preferred agent. It was brilliant. The new A330 plane with complete privacy and ability to recline chair back entirely to make a bed. Actual blankets for sleeping, more food and drinks than you can handle, oh, and I cannot forget - the ability to be able to go to the toilet a million times a night without having to climb over people rather apologetically. Hurrah.

It would be terrific to have some entertainment in the forseeable short-term. If free and willing, please do drop a line. Would love to hear from you.

Meanwhile, the wastewater treatment plant calls.

No comments: