Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Only a kid.

Someone at work bought me chocolate today. Just one of those chocolate koalas that you pay $1 or so for ... the type that parents sell at work to raise money for their kid's fundraiser.

After the chocolate incident, I was really happy, just like a kid. It appears that I'm easily won over, easily bribed.

Like a kid. Can't handle things that are too hard. Can't handle too much responsibility. Can't handle tasks that hold too much risk.

Only a kid...

... no desire to grow up.

2 comments:

Peter said...

I reckon a kid would be excited about the chocolate, and perhaps you're more interested in the fact that someone thought it would be nice to give it to you - which is a pretty normal reaction for an adult given the normal (not necessarily inapproriate) frequency that such a thing happens. Enjoy the moment I say.

Peter said...

(Not that there's anything wrong with some childlike joy in one's life of course!)