Monday, September 22, 2008

September 22, '08

Apparently it's holidays. Hmm.

If it was holidays, why am I still going to uni? Oh yes, that's right, because red blood cells and membrane bio-reactors are calling my name. HIIIII THERE MR LUMIFUGE AND MS MBR!

Fourth year, final semester - yes, we have officially gone insane. Most grateful thing is that... I have pretty fantastically awesome groups. Hm, yes, even Nina. I doubt she reads this, but in case she does... HIIIIII NINA I KNOW YOU MISS ME =D

There is some holiday cheer going on though. Tennis was funky business. Beachtime too. Some other cool things happening this week too.

I've unofficially declared this week my holiday week. Next week, hardcore Red Cross, hardcore pump design. Ideal situation: 2 minor equipments a day. Realistic situation: Geelongness, Toorongoing, Grampy-ampians. Hm... for once real wins ideal.

Yay, holiday.

No comments: