Thursday, November 1, 2007

No More Sympathies.

Eyes do widen when people are surprised.

Found out some things just now that I'm probably not meant to find out. Something called... "the other side of the story". Hearing too much, too long, from one side. Unfortunately, this changes everything. No more sympathies from this direction. BAD LUCK, mate.

On other note, I must be missing Hui Ling. Chia, that is (sorry, 许慧玲, if you happen to read this =P). Saw at least three different people today that I thought was her. It's like when I first moved here from high school, everyone I saw I thought was someone from high school. Anyway, I know you don't read this often, mate, but just need to tell you that you're FANNNNNTASTIC. Always have been, and always will. India's lucky. =P

Back to the first thing I was talking about. AS A RESULT. ALL THINGS WILL CHANGE. Today is a NEW DAY. November is a NEW MONTH. No more NONSENSE. Going to start with study. Already achieved yesterday's Goal 1. Going to lib now, will finish Goal 2, come home, eat dinner, and... um.. watch TV or something. But, point being, goals will be completed.

No more nonsense. And, above all, no more sympathies coming from my direction.

No comments: